Jun 11, 2019
In this episode of Lindzanity, Howard sits down with friend and founding partner at ViaWest Group that specializes in commercial real estate investments, development, and property management. They talk about where commercial real estate is going globally, within Phoenix, and how Wework has changed the business.
We hope you enjoy this episode of Lindzanity! If you would like to be notified when new episodes are released go hit the subscribe button and leave us a review. Thank you for listening!
- How did Steven Schwarz start ViaWest Group?
- Why did Steven Schwarz move to Phoenix?
- What is "Sexy Money"
- How is the Phoenix real estate market?
- What is Howards take on the Phoenix real estate market?
- What is "absorption"?
- Pace at which Phoenix is "absorbing"
- What Steven is worried about in the market
- What other cities does Steven like working in?
- How did 2008 effect ViaWest?
- How did ViaWest get out of bank trouble?
- How did they start raising capital?
- What is Wework?
- What are problems with owning office space?
- How has Wework improved the business office model?
- How does Wework push innovation?
- What is an "Opportunity Zone"?
- Who does Steven trust to learn info from?
- How do people invest with ViaWest?
- How does Steven invest personally
Connect with ViaWest Group and Howard:
Howard Twitter: @howardlindzon
Follow along on Howard's Blog: http://howardlindzon.com/